Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Roadmap for the week

We've all recovered from the New York T640 swap and are focusing on the next set of installs. The Juniper loaner chassis we recovered from New York is on its way to Indianapolis where it will be swapped into the Indianapolis T640 on Thursday evening. At the same time, Jay and I will be heading to Chicago this Wednesday morning to install the metro DWDM equipment at 710 North Lakeshore. We expect to be bringing up the following networks while in Chicago:
  • MREN
  • WISCnet/Merit Transition
  • Starlight
  • Equinix
  • HOPI Internet2 L3
  • HOPI L2 backbone to Washington DC
I'm a bit excited to get out of the office. I've been pushing e-mails, spreadsheets, and project plans around so much in the past few weeks, I'm nearing my saturation point. That's always a good time for some DC power exposure. :-)