Thursday, January 18, 2007

MAGPI circuit will need to wait until tomorrow...

The MAGPI wave is still an open issue. The U Penn folks are doing some troubleshooting with their local fiber provider tomorrow morning to find out why light isn't getting to our suite. Apparently there's a splice point through the second floor on its way from the 9th floor to us on the 3rd floor. The provider seems to think that may be where the trouble is. Hope to hear good things tomorrow morning.

I'm tentatively going ahead and scheduling the New York chassis swapout for the end of next week. We've gotta get that going so we can put it in Indianapolis to free that chassis up for Washington DC. Before you know it, Seattle will be affected if we don't get this done. See? :-)